Saving lives, Empowering families, and winning hearts for Christ
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Statement of Principle
1. The pregnancy care center is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His church. Therefore, the pregnancy care center, embodied in its volunteers, is committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord to women with crisis pregnancies – both in word and in deed. Commensurate with this purpose, those who labor as pregnancy care center board members, directors, and volunteers are expected to know Christ as their Savior and Lord.
2. The pregnancy care center is committed to providing its clients with accurate and complete information about both prenatal development and abortion.
3. The pregnancy care center is committed to assisting women to carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. The pregnancy center denounces any form of deception in its corporate advertising or individual conversations with its client.
4. The pregnancy care center is committed to assisting women to carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God’s people and the community at large, women may face the future with hope, and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
5. The pregnancy care center does not discriminate in providing services because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, or marital status of its clients.
6. The pregnancy care center does not recommend, provide, or refer for abortion or abortifacients.
7. The pregnancy care center offers assistance free of charge at all times.
8. The pregnancy care center is committed to creating an awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women, and of the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
9. The pregnancy care center does not recommend, provide, or refer single women for contraceptives. (Married women seeking contraceptive information should be urged to seek counsel, along with their husbands, from their pastor and physician.)
10. The pregnancy care center recognizes the validity of adoption as one alternative to abortion, but is not biased toward adoption when compared to the other life-saving alternatives. Centers are independent of adoption agencies, relating to them in the same manner as to other helpful referral sources. Pregnancy care centers receive no payment or any kind from these agencies, do not enter into contractual relationships with them, and do not share combined office space. Adoption agencies neither initiate nor facilitate independent adoptions, though they may refer for independent adoptions in states where it is legal.
News and Updates
Keep up with the amazing stories about what God is doing through the partners and staff at Open Arms. Just a little info and we can stay in touch.